The Technology Mindset of Gen Y and Z
For Generations Y and Z, technology is a way of life. Technology makes life easier and brings people together, both online and offline. But what exactly are they doing online? The Forrester’s Social Technographic Ladder traditionally identifies the online social behaviours or 18+ adults in the U.S. yconic used this tool as a guide to analyze behaviours of Canadians aged 15 to 34 years old.
This guide will provide an overview of the online personas of Gen Y and Z and how they interact with brands. You will learn:
- What are Gen Y and Z doing online?
- When do Gen Z and Y spectate vs participate in online conversation?
- What can your brand do to encourage participation?
- The relationship Gens Y and Z have with their telco service providers
- Who pays for each service and most importantly, what drives satisfaction among these demographics
Grab your free copy of this guide on the technology mindset of Gen Y and Z by filling out the form to the right!